I was meant to be heading for New York today, but like thousands of others I’ve had my flight cancelled and am waiting to see whether the storm abates before I know whether I can fly tomorrow. Mama Nature is a helluva mighty force..Hope all you folks living in the path of the weather are managing to stay safe warm and dry!